Video Playback overexposed and artifacting in edge

Copper Contributor

On phone; Normal exposure.On phone; Normal exposure.Since I upgraded windows 10 to preview build 17025.1000 (rs_prerelease), all video playback in Edge browser is overexposed and artifacting regardless of video quality. Any ideas as to how to fix this or who I could send this to to bring this to a MS Dev's attention?In Edge browser; overexposed. Note HD quality playback selected.In Edge browser; overexposed. Note HD quality playback selected.Stage 1 artifacting after time scroll.Stage 1 artifacting after time scroll.Stage 2 artifacting after time scroll.Stage 2 artifacting after time scroll.Stage 3 artifacting after time scroll. Note that playback is still overexposed on a different website.Stage 3 artifacting after time scroll. Note that playback is still overexposed on a different website.

4 Replies
Have you reported this issue in the Feedback Hub?
Did you try updating the Video Drivers for reinstall? and try resetting the Edge Browser.
I have indeed reported the issue and reset Edge along with reinstalling video drivers. Unfortunately, nothing has helped.
Please provide me the feedback link.