User's home folder mapping and black wallpaper issues

Copper Contributor

Hi.

I need some help. I work in a school and we have an issue with the student's (win10) PCs . They log in with autologin, but the users home folder doesn't mapping ... although with the 2nd restart it appears. I found this solution, but nothing changed. 

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/8eb33fdb-5689-4691-abe6-90f9cd4499a6/how-to-allow-a-comput...

and we have another problem. the wallpaper only applyes in the 2nd logon just like the home folder. We have a GPO for that. The first logon the user see a black background. I've created a GPO to delete the cached blank wallpaper. C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\CachedFiles\..... It works, but when the PC-s down for a day the blank wallpapers reappear.

1 Reply

@hbalage 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Windows 10 space - please post Windows 10 questions here in the future.