Upgrade Issues in Windows 10

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

In my organization we are facing some issues regarding Windows licenses. We have about 300 devices already enrolled on Intune, and after some investigation, we realized that some settings we tried to implement are only applicable to Windows 10/11 Enterprise.

We are seeing that most of those 300 users assigned to those devices already have the Windows 10/11 Enterprise E5 license activated in their Azure profile, but their computer still reflects to have Windows 10 Pro or even Home.

Is there a way that we can upgrade the edition in bulk or at least know why if the devices are Azure AD joined, they are not upgrading automatically?

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
Hi,
Already reviewed those, the scenario that best fits my case is the Azure AD joined devices upgrade, the case is i don't know why is not automatically upgrading when the user signed in.
After user sign-in it will retrieve policies and if devices set to upgrade, they will receive upgrade but it might take some time. You may have a look at log files or try discuss it with Microsoft Support.