SOLVED

The installation is going over and over again HOW DO I STOP IT?

Iron Contributor

I've asked What are the steps I'm to take to move my Windows 10 license from HD to SSD? But still having a problem. It goes bacck to the beginning over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and again. I've done this at least 18 times. Like I said in the original post I NEED ALL STEPS SPECIFIED!!! I CANNOT READ MINDS. I do not know how to stop it going over and over again.

I've created a bootable USB, modified the boot sequence, booted off of the USB 18 times (and counting), but I don't know why it won't stop. 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Rod Falanga (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Hello @Rod Falanga,

You need to take the USB out, once Windows alerts about restarting in few seconds.

To avoid this, don't keep the USB as first priority in boot sequence. Keep hard drive as first preference and manually select USB to boot from. If you go this, I believe there will be no boot loop for installation.

Regards.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Rod Falanga (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Hello @Rod Falanga,

You need to take the USB out, once Windows alerts about restarting in few seconds.

To avoid this, don't keep the USB as first priority in boot sequence. Keep hard drive as first preference and manually select USB to boot from. If you go this, I believe there will be no boot loop for installation.

Regards.

View solution in original post