Issue: Two scheduled tasks set to start at 11:30pm both started at 5:30am, the next morning. Looking for a reason why this might happen. Perhaps something related to time zones?
This is regarding the home version of W10.
I have two scheduled tasks. FYI they make backups for my computer - one for changes and one to mirror all files under \users\folder.
These ran successfully for years on my old computer and I just setup these same tasks on a new one.
I am in US Eastern timezone (+5:00).
I attached the XML file of one task. I edited it to anonymize the Author (\computer name\account), and UserID.
Sorry - don't have scheduler history. Forgot to activate it until today.
Bonus points if you can also tell me why these tasks took 3 hours to complete when they typically took minutes on the older and MUCH slower computer.
PS - Sorry if I posted this to the wrong forum. I posted it to answers.microsoft.com but was told I should post it in docs.microsoft.com and then I found techcommunity.microsoft.com. I am not a professional; just a home user hope to get some advice.