Roaming Profile not Synchronizing

Copper Contributor

Just recently my computer started having a notification saying that my roaming profile was not synchronizing. I have not changed anything on my computer other than Windows Updates. Any ideas how to fix this. Thank you.

roamingprofile.jpg

6 Replies
Check event viewer and see if there is any relevant event there?
Are you able to ping your server?

@Reza_Ameri 

I see two Warnings:

Warning #1
Windows cannot copy file \\?\UNC\fs3\users\THunter\profile.V6\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer\{E69269DB-A77B-4BC1-8F39-241107B09F26} to location \\?\C:\Users\thunter\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer\{E69269DB-A77B-4BC1-8F39-241107B09F26}. This error may be caused by network problems or insufficient security rights.
DETAIL - Access is denied.

Warning #2
Windows cannot copy file \\?\UNC\fs3\users\THunter\profile.V6\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer to location \\?\C:\Users\thunter\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer. This error may be caused by network problems or insufficient security rights.
DETAIL - Access is denied.

Verify and see you have sufficient permission to this location, if not try grand a permission.
You have to check and make sure you could communicate with the server. Sometimes the error is due to network connection issue or it is being blocked in your network (e.g. blocked by firewall).

@Reza_Ameri 

I have no problems accessing both those network locations through File Explorer. So it seems I have permissions and/or access.

Try check and verify your permission, sometimes, you may remove and re-add users in the permission tab.

Hello @Hawkins_IT,

See if this video fix helps you:

Let us know if this helps!