May 05 2020 05:23 AM
May 05 2020 05:23 AM
Jan 07 2021 11:17 PM
Error code 0x800ccc0f usually appears while sending or receiving the SMTP based emails as Outlook fails to connect to the mail server.
One of the reasons behind this error code is the Corrupt PST File. Looking for Outlook Repair Tool, I will recommend Stellar Repair for Outlook. I used it many times & it always helps why I choose Stellar Repair for Outlook because it’s recommended by Microsoft MVPs & trusted by Outlook Users.
Jan 12 2021 02:25 AM
@JAS60 Loss of data or thinking of data getting damaged is really terrible. It happened to me when my PST file size crossed the space of 42GB. It got corrupted while giving file access errors.
I found while searching that Outlook provides a built-in Inbox Repair tool (known as Scanpst.exe) to help users diagnose and repair their PST files.
1. Exit Outlook and browse to one of the following file locations:
Outlook 2019: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
Outlook 2016: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
Outlook 2013: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15
Outlook 2010: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14
Outlook 2007: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12
2. Open SCANPST.EXE.
3. Select Browse to select the Outlook Data File (.pst) you want to scan. If you need help locating your Outlook Data File, see Locating the Outlook Data Files.
4. Choose Start to begin the scan.
5. If the scan finds errors, choose Repair to start the process to fix them.
6. When the repair is complete, start Outlook with the profile associated with the Outlook Data File you just repaired.
I tried but due to the huge PST file size every time it freezes in between.
If you have less size PST, you can try this method and if the problem still persists then the only solution left is the third-party tool. I cannot recommend any particular tool, but what I chose during my PST repair was Stellar Repair for Outlook. It helped me out in not only repairing all my lost data back in a similar structure as it was before.
You can also find the solution on the link Repair Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 & 2010 PST File - Free Solution for an in-depth repairing process.