No Audio Output Device is installed

Copper Contributor

Whenever I boot up My window. I get an error that no output device is connected.  But i have connected speaker as well as headphone and I Fix it by entering in sound control panel and do a test analasis there then My speaker is working Fine. but after doing restart  i again face same issue and i have to fix it manually again and again. 

so, i want a permanent fix for this.

TI7112_0-1621586648605.png

7 Replies
My device is showing in bluetooth and device setting
but not in sount input output setting

Hello
Simply, please disable Windows notifications from the settings app - disable , and Windows suggestions you can disable - if you have confidence in your own experience!
Good luck.

I understood that the sound works fine - only the settings controller notifications are disturbing, is that the case?

Hello @TI7112

See if this fix helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-no-audio-output-device-is-installed-windows-10

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP. 

This happens mainly due to driver issue.
Uninstall, reinstall and update audio driver.
You may need to run the audio troubleshooter-it might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

To run the troubleshooter

In the search box on the taskbar, type audio troubleshooter, select Fix and find problems with playing sound from the results, then select Next.

Select the device you want to troubleshoot and then continue through the troubleshooter.

@soumitra sen gupta 

Hello!

I'll ask if the Windows Repair tool has ever fixed something?

I do not want to use it - because it makes no predictable changes to settings without reporting! And fixing notifications should be improved throughout the system because it often misleads non-experienced users!

Your feedback is important.
You may use the feedback app to convey your valuable opinion so that system diagnostic tool will be improved.

@soumitra sen gupta 

It takes 20 years to improve the diagnostic tool without success!
Indexation can not check everything unfortunately - I also recommend writing reviews!
Good luck
Andrew