SOLVED

MS Edge and contextual menu of the Google apps

Brass Contributor

Hi

Using Microsoft Edge 87.0.664.75 on Windows 10 20H2, the color selection of the contextual Pop-Up menu items of Google web apps, such as GMail or Google Docs, does not appear. How come?

Thanks

Bye

7 Replies
Can you take a screenshot and show it? not sure what part of Gmail you're referring to

@HotCakeX 

Here, a screenshot of GMail.

The mouse pointer was on the "Elimina" ("Delete") item in the Pop-Up menu but the color of the selected item does not appear. How come?

Thanks

Bye

Try clearing browser data in Edge: edge://settings/clearBrowserData
restart browser and test it again, also try disabling extensions in case one of them is causing that.

@HotCakeX 

I have tried doing this but nothing has changed.

The only extension installed is "Offline Google Docs".

Now, how can I fix this problem?

Thanks

Bye

@balubeto 

You can send a feedback using feedback button on Edge (shortcuts: Alt + Shift + i ), there is a problem recording feature there if you click on attachments

lkupijoih.png

@HotCakeX 

I wrote a feedback to Microsoft.

What's the difference between using Edge's built-in feedback and using the Hub feedback app in Windows 10?

Thanks

Bye

best response confirmed by balubeto (Brass Contributor)
Solution

built in feedback tool in Edge is recommended and it sends the data straight to Edge team, also sends additional diagnostic data.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by balubeto (Brass Contributor)
Solution

built in feedback tool in Edge is recommended and it sends the data straight to Edge team, also sends additional diagnostic data.

View solution in original post