Microsoft Windows 10 making Hard disk damage after or before the Updates

Copper Contributor

Microsoft Windows 10 making Hard disk damage after or before the Updates.

This is my second or third experience. My 2 Hard drives one from my Desktop PC and the second from HP laptop got damaged after or before windows update. Its really very very bad. Microsoft must seriously think about this issue. Even my work machine shows stuck at "Your PC has blah blah we are collecting some information after that it will restart " like this. Its totally not fair.

Hope Microsoft will find any solution for this.

3 Replies
Hi,
it seems like you are experiencing a BSOD (Blue screen error) ?
can I ask what makes you say that the hard disks are damaged by Windows?

@HotCakeX 

it seems like you are experiencing a BSOD (Blue screen error) ? Yes, Most of the time.

can I ask what makes you say that the hard disks are damaged by Windows? It's the windows update that makes me say that the hard disk are damaged by windows. I always put on automatic update. After or in between windows update there may occur an error and this will lead to some loss of windows files or files may be corrupted. Some how it leads to hard disk damage and some times it automatically recovers.  

So you get BSOD whenever you try to update your Windows.
and that BSOD causes data loss because it might restart computer while other programs are open etc.
what is the error message of BSOD? they usually give you a line of error code to identify them