Login into windows - don't see form with name and password

Copper Contributor

Hello all,

I have a problem with login into windows 10 (1809). Sometimes (not every time, but very often) I have to wait a few minutes on to dialog with name and password - I see blank page (see first photo).

I think, that it has to do with a microsoft account! Before I see dialog for Microsoft account - not for local account and after a few minutes I got right dialog (for local account). I solved it like this:

1. "netplwiz" and chacked "User must enter a username and password"

2. GroupPolicy-ComputerConfiguration-WindowsSettings-SecuritySettings-LocalPolicies-SecurityOptions-Accounts: BlokMicrosoftAccounts and set "Users can't add or log on with MA"

Now I see instead of the logging page MicrosoftAccount - blank page :( I need to log in to a local account without waiting.

Does anyone know, what to do with it?

Second photo is remote connection to the computer.

Thank you

ZdenekComputer don't see log formComputer don't see log formRemote desktop on computerRemote desktop on computer

1 Reply

@ydenek wrote:

Before I see dialog for Microsoft account - not for local account and after a few minutes I got right dialog (for local account). 

Hello @ydenek,

Can you please explain this statement? I believe you should got login screen, where you can select the account you want to login, whether it is local or MS account. 

Also, do you face this problem when you've only single local account present on the system?

Regards.