Lenovo H50-50 Crashed after updating Windows on 09/10/2020

Copper Contributor

Hi there,

My Lenovo H50-50 90B6 has Crashed after updating Windows on 09/10/2020. Only thing it shows on the Desktop is Lenovo Logo. I have tried contacting Microsoft many times with no help whatsoever. I am shocked to see that such a big company does not have a working Technical Support Line to assist home users. They had business Technical Support but the guy was hopeless. Due to working from home restrictions, i am unable to perform my work duties and causing me a lot of financial loss and stress. 

Is there some help i can get?

6 Replies

@Dharamvir_Nagpal 

What are you seeing at the moment?

Are you able to boot into your PC?

Is there any error message?

How long it has been in this situation?

@Dharamvir_Nagpal
Like @Reza_Ameri-Archived has stated, try bootting then reset your PC.

@Reza_Ameri-Archived All i can see is Levovo on the Desktop. Tried rebooting by pressing F2 and F12 but doesn't come with the options to reboot. Unfortunately, i am not very tech savy person so don't know the terminology of computer science. 

@Kam All i can see is Levovo on the Desktop. Tried rebooting by pressing F2 and F12 but doesn't come with the options to reboot. Unfortunately, i am not very tech savy person so don't know the terminology of computer science. 

Oh that's okay. Even I only learned to reboot from my dad.

@Dharamvir_Nagpal 

Press Power option for ten seconds and it will force shutdown and then turn on your PC.