latest attempt by microsoft to update windows 10

Copper Contributor

after trying to update for many weeks at last we seamed to be getting somewhere with the latest update but foolishly I allowed my computer to be reset by microsoft which deleted all my apps. reinstalling these is bit of a pain but office including word excel etc now only appears to be available if I pay microsoft not fair is there an alternative 

2 Replies

@peter1494 wrote:

office including word excel etc now only appears to be available if I pay microsoft not fair is there an alternative 

Hello @peter1494,

Try signing in to either of the Office apps and sign-in with the account to which your Office subscription is assigned.

Hope this helps! 

Hi,
you can get your Office apps and download them any time from here:
https://www.office.com/

also if you are signed in with the same Microsoft account you used, in Windows 10, you can go to Windows store, click/tap on (...) button at the top-right, go to "My Library" and you will find all your apps, it's just like Android.

Your files and documents can be saved in OneDrive which will then automatically come back when you sign in with the same Microsoft account.

you will be automatically signed into your Email too in Windows 10 mail app. the same applies to your notes in OneNote or Stick notes etc.