iTunes for windows 10 64bit

Copper Contributor

Since the last update I can no longer play music on the iTunes mini-player, I can play the selections that are in my Windows media player that are also in my iTunes library.  When I hit play on the mini-player at the top of the window in iTunes the song never plays, if I do it in Windows media player with the same song it works.  I can't play music from my library, the iTunes Store, or the Browser section.  I have been in contact with Apple Music and they can not find an answer to my problem, but it's been ongoing since the last update previous to this last one I did last week.  I have watched videos on YouTube but they talk about the quick time player which is no longer used.  The Windows Media Player pretty much has the same controls and settings so I set it all to "Restore Settings" and the player still does not work like it did in the tutorials.  Could you please tell me what's going on with this?

1 Reply
Hi,
are you using the version downloaded from Apple website or the UWP app version from Microsoft store?
try to uninstall the one you have and install the other version see if it changes anything.
also make sure your Windows 10 is up to date.