Issues with Microsoft website/store blocking my IP/ISP? On PC and Xbox One?

Copper Contributor

Hi,

For the last two days I've been unable to access any store pages on my Xbox one, stopping me from downloading any new games etc.. so I can on PC and get a "Your Request Has Been Blocked Error" as shown in the attachment. I also tried on my phone to access the store and when you go to any product it does the same as the Xbox One and just doesn't work, tells me to refresh the page?

I've never had this issue before. I'm with Talk Talk UK. Just the last two days....

Does anybody have any solution? I want my games for gold etc..

2 Replies

I've just used a proxy and am able to visit the store from my PC, login and get games installed on my Xbox, but this isn't ideal, I'm confused why this would happen all of a sudden, my setup has not changed, my IP has not changed, I'm certain there is nothing malicious on any of my devices that would cause my IP to be blocked by any of the Microsoft websites, I've used the same account for years, am in all the insider programs, have game pass ultimate linked to the same account etc..

@Br0kenRabbit  hello bro im having same problem today i dont know whats happening i cant get access to microsoft store and microsoft.com discord.com tooo .. if u have solution i will be thankfull!