SOLVED

Is Windows 11 Real?

Iron Contributor

Now with the ISO leaked online a few days ago, Is windows 11 really real and will be released  on 24th of June ?? I have seen many videos of people running the os. Microsoft actually said that Windows 10 will be the last OS but is that true?

Everyone has tons of questions now;>

Please Tell If Windows 11 IS really there or it's just windows10x image edited?

Thank You, Have A Great Day Ahead!!

175 Replies

@ShashankDahat I think it's rubbish. Users don't need Commands to install an OS in 2021. Why would anyone think this is ground breaking? It's stupid. And just an attempt to be heard and seen on Youtube.

People who have Asus motherboard starting with Hero X to XIII can rest a sure. They just need to enable TTP in Bios  and all is clear to Install Windows 11 

@emsir2285 

Yes I also do not watch such videos - for me it's a waste of time!
I have rules in IT - lack of trust is the basis!
Until I see the Beta version of Windows11 it's not installing!

It is pretty subjective, I don't think Microsoft would do it to make more money. The reason is having a more powerful system means you will have less errors and more stable device. Then Microsoft would spend more time on innovation than troubleshooting. However, honestly, I am not happy with current requirements and I wish like all devices which are running Windows 10 would be able to run the Windows 11 too.

@Reza_Ameri 

I just had problems with the printer on one computer – I can't imagine future trouble with older generation devices with Win11 – it really could be a problem!

I'm sure Microsoft will adjust by optimizing the installer for lower performance - the same as with Video resolution! - HDR - who has such a computer? 

@Reza_Ameri Well, From My Opinion  Microsoft Wants to make some money.You see higher system requirements will lead people to buy new PCs which will lead to profit for both microsoft and PC manufactures. If Microsoft Kept The same system requirements as windows 10 than it's OEM partners would get mad at the Redmond Firm because nearly More Than 1 Billion Pcs Could easily upgrade to windows 11 without a penny(excluding the internet charges to download the OS).

Now Security , Windows Is the most attacked OS and there are tons of malware out there on the internet which really makes sense why Microsoft Is increasing the sys requirements.

Windows 11 uses some intel virtualization technology (ugh, i don't remember the name!) to protect the core OS components from malware attacks and other security measures too like Using TPM.

So, speaking of TPM I think 1.2 also will be just enough. My PC too has a TPM 1.2 enabled !!

Also Not everyone visits malware filled websites everyday huh?!

My own PC is still on 20H2 and not even a single update is install from about 6-8 Months but still i didn't got any malware infection on my PC. Why?

Also, the processor Generations are also set too high! My 4th generation i3 (Hassell) smoothly runs windows 10 with an SSD, really smooth as butter!I do casual gaming also on it with minecraft and 

Asphalt 9 Legends even run virtual machines on it sometimes!! SO WHY THE HELL CAN'T IT RUN  WINDOWS 11??Most of the time I Just Browse and make PPT Assignments so I don't need a very high set of features in my small but powerful machine!!

So, at last I conclude that microsoft really wants to make windows 11 secure but also wants to some make money!!

Thank you

Have A Great Day Ahead!!

In such a case what I would advise to you and everyone else in the community who has any objection about the current requirement, share it in the Feedback Hub app and then share the feedback and ask users to upvote it. This way the Windows team might consider new decision when see a suggestion with many votes.

@A1 . for windows 11 update for windows 10 users will coming on November 2021 but it may take jan to mar 2022 for stable version release. please make sure if you system compactable for windows 11.

use pc health check.exe to check it has notification for windows 11 updates for windows 10

@koushik_raj_v 

Hi I am in Beta 19043.1081, I'm not interested in switching to DEV Channel – it's a must have a lot of time – which I don't have.

I do not recommend going to the DEV channel just to install Windows11 - I'll wait until 

Beta preview!

The current Win11 is under development - the direction of change is still undetermined!

So Finally, We aren't getting those UI improvements in window 10!!🥺
Microsoft did a review of customer based what they thought of w11 and found that the reply was that of w11 didn't go down well with the survey they did see's like Msoft has done it again another w8
well maybe you don't have the knowledge that I have from the very start windows install I reverse engineer loads of software but that is my talents

@ShashankDahat, you and I remember the same "Windows 10 is the last OS" statement from Microsoft. It now looks like this is but one more case of a major vendor changing some very significant past key positions.

Based on my personal IT industry experience, businesses will clearly be impacted by the June Microsoft announcement of the late 2021 expected release of Windows 11.  The effort for testing and recertification of production environments alone (to move to Windows 11) will be an albatross impact the financial ledgers for just the narrow scope of healthcare/pharma and finance industries alone. I expect that will likely significantly delay testing and major production adoption of Windows 11 in these industries.

Lets Start Devoloping without download the we will post

@A1so easy for us that know sory about replying to this but as things have shownthat windows 11 can be installed direct and I was the first to do it I even sorted out the dll that allows updates to

pity you lot can't see further than you nose

keep waiting as the full product that has no updates will never happen as |MS dont cant and are not reliable to make such an announcement