SOLVED

Is Windows 11 Real?

Iron Contributor

Now with the ISO leaked online a few days ago, Is windows 11 really real and will be released  on 24th of June ?? I have seen many videos of people running the os. Microsoft actually said that Windows 10 will be the last OS but is that true?

Everyone has tons of questions now;>

Please Tell If Windows 11 IS really there or it's just windows10x image edited?

Thank You, Have A Great Day Ahead!!

175 Replies

@Albaluat 

Thank you!

For me, such a system is useless, and scanning without new threat definitions is ridiculous!

They decide the highest permissions - which the supplier obtained during the installation and this is the most dangerous!  

Only the official announcement later this week would indicate who would get the upgrade, and at what price - if any. But I would be very surprised that they would charge for Win 11 for existing Win 10 users. If I were to guess, I'd say they would upgrade Win 10 to Win 11 free for a limited time - just like what they did for Win 7/8 -> Win 10.
Well, I think that they actually will provide a free upgrade for a limited but unlimited amount of time (cause you still can upgrade from win7/8 to win 10 for free).
If by chance they charge the upgrade for win10/8/7 users than the OS will actually fail like Windows RT which microsoft or any other software firm doesn't want!

The thing that concerns me is only the hardware requirements, we know that the installer is actually locked but still I am worried.

Let's just wait for 2 more days

@ShashankDahat I installed so called windows 11 yesterday using virtual box .At first i was not sure about it but after installation one thing i can say that is this is definetly windows 11 but yes this is a beta version or leaked version whatever you call it.But i did not face any bugs or whatsoever.Now as announced by microsoft ,windows 10 will stop receiving updates and security patches from ocotober 2025.

Can You Tell Me what OS you selected for the virtual machine?
Because Windows 11 Is just a mix if windows 10 and windows 10X I think you selected windows 10 only.

Also Can You Give The Download Link In Private Messages By clicking on my avatar>message, It WIll Be Quite Helpful For ME!!

Thank You
Have A Great Day Ahead

@Reza_Ameri It's definitely real. If it was faked, then they did a hella good job of it. But all the hints suggest that it is true. The new logo is how Microsoft would do it, the new icons are what they teased us, with Windows 10X features. Support for Win10 itself is dropping in 2025. So to assume this is all bullshit, while may be natural, is idiotic. We only have 2 days to wait anyway, and then our suspicions will become clear. Microsoft 100% designed this.

I know it is real its a pitty I cant put a pic of the ISO I have in my download folder
the iso you are looking for is version v21966.1 this is the dev one
found it after some searching and from what I hear it runs good they have really put some work into it and we might be in for a shock with some of the new features
from my sources they have told me that you might have to do a fresh install as w10 could throw up problems
I got the same result on the other rig fresh install and the speed in today I will try some ransomeware attack's on it and nasty malware see if it copes
dont worry it will be done offline I do hope the results are better than 10

ShashankDahat_0-1624360584069.png

Made That Same Logo

Could Anyone Rate It??

@ShashankDahat 

Hi, this is what it should look like - the correct Start screen!

Andrzej1_0-1624371531023.png

No, I Actually Drew The Boot Screen Of Windows 11!
Congratulations!
I'll wait for a full-fledged Microsoft product!

It's Just 2 Days But Feels Like 2 Years!

@ShashankDahat 

I am very happy!
But many users do not need novelty -because it requires testing and there is always uncertainty - you also need to understand it.
Not everyone is crazy about IT.

Now I Have Downloaded The ISO for testing!
Out of 9 sites I checked,
3 Didn't Respond/Showed An Error
4 Contained Malwares
And 1 Actually Got Downloaded.
I almost had my PC attacked, Thanks to windows defender for giving me an alert ;)
Also,
What Surprises Me That That File Name Was So Accurate Including The MD5 And SHA values!!

Now I had just made a virtual machine for testing it using Hyper-V Included In windows, Will Experiment With The OS Tomorrow!

How will the leaked iso of windows 11 have malware? If it comes with Windows Defender pre-installed
Good question, it is not only for this leaked version but what I am going to mention is applicable for any other pirate version of Windows. They modify the system and add malware and they could edit it in a way so Windows Defender ignore the malware or some sort of add it to the exception as the hidden. The genuine version of Windows has been fully checked and verified by Microsoft and privacy authorities of countries would check it too. However, for the fake and unofficial version no one bear responsibilities and I even saw a pirate version of Windows 10 when fully updated version of the Windows Defender failed to detect a well known malware which is being detected by a genuine version. Sometimes, they harm the core malware engine so even if you install other Anti-Malware, it won't work. The only way to detect such a malware is using offline scanner and also doing some manual checking on the system.