SOLVED

How to Print Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy Phone on Windows PC?

Copper Contributor

I need to print text messages from Samsung Galaxy phone on Windows PC for legal purposes, and I do not have access to a printer that connects directly to my phone. I have tried connecting my phone to my computer via USB and using various software programs to transfer and print the messages, but nothing seems to work. I am wondering if there is a specific method or program I need to use to successfully print my text messages from Samsung Galaxy phone on Windows PC.

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

4 Replies

Hello @VictoriaSun.

You could install OneNote in your phone and copy the text of each message, then sync OneNote in your PC: you will be able to print your message from OneNote in the PC.

Bye.

best response confirmed by VictoriaSun (Copper Contributor)
Solution

From my past experience, you should export the text messages into a printable format, such as .txt or pdf format. After that, send the file to a PC and print it there. Here is a quite nice guide to show you how to print android text messages on a Windows PC:

https://www.uubyte.com/blog/how-to-print-text-messages-from-android-phone/

There are three actionable tutorials in above post. Pick up the best one based on your own case.

That would take too long. And there are privacy concerns with OneNote.

@Acemanrocksl  Exporting the text messages into PDF format and then transferring them to my computer may take an excessive amount of time. There may be potential formatting problems, which can make Printing lengthy PDF documents on paper sheets may be cumbersome.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VictoriaSun (Copper Contributor)
Solution

From my past experience, you should export the text messages into a printable format, such as .txt or pdf format. After that, send the file to a PC and print it there. Here is a quite nice guide to show you how to print android text messages on a Windows PC:

https://www.uubyte.com/blog/how-to-print-text-messages-from-android-phone/

There are three actionable tutorials in above post. Pick up the best one based on your own case.

View solution in original post