Games/pc crashing randomly

Copper Contributor

Hello, my games and pc are crashing, sometimes just the game crashes, other times my whole pc crashes with a bluescreen, and sometimes my pc will just freeze and restart itself. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it. running SFC and DISM to check for corrupted system files, it turned up nothing. I've tried uninstalling my GPU drivers and reinstalling them. I tried running CHKDSK all my drives were fine. I've even tried resetting windows 10 while keeping personnel files. Nothing has worked. The stopcode I get whenever my pc bluescreens is "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

Any help would be very appreciated.

2 Replies
Did you install all updates after reinstalling Windows?
Open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue.
Try performing Clean Boot and see if the problem persists?
Have a look at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-...
Your “computer crashes when playing games” issue may also be caused by system file corruption. You can run System File Checker and see if there're any system files missing or corrupted. If there are any, the sfc /scannow command (System File Checker) will repair them.

Check with the game file and also check if there are any updates pending for your PC.

James