Creator's Update

Copper Contributor

Hi, I was wondering how many people are having trouble with the new Creator's Update/Upgrade?  I got my HP Notebook in May.In August, I was "required" to update my privacy settings, because I was getting a free upgrade from my Windows 10 Home Edition version 1511 to the New Creator's version of Windows 10. I allowed the upgrade in late August. Within days my Laptop was dead. I sent it in for repair and they had to replace the HDD and MB. The day after my Laptop was back up and running, the same thing happened. Again, the HDD & MB had to be replaced. I didn't make the connection until I got my Laptop back and the third attempt to upload the upgrade(each time sent from Microsoft, in case you're wondering). My Laptop stopped updating, the memory started to quickly dissipate, and then the System Config went haywire and I was unable to turn on the PC, I had error messages and blue-screens telling me the System Config was corrupt and a recent upgrade was the problem. Luckily, I was able to reset the Laptop, but it lags and has some trouble updating still. My conclusion, The Creator's update is corrupted and needs a lot of fixes. Please be aware before you decide to upgrade your system

0 Replies