SOLVED

BUG: Deactivation of News and Interest toolbar

Copper Contributor

I found a bug this morning with "News and Interest" toolbar.  When the taskbar is not located at the bottom of your screen, we can't find within the right click on the taskbar "News and Interest" and it is not possible to turn it off.  

When Taskbar is located at top of your screen, we can see there is a widget or toolbar that take room on taskbar but it generates only a blank field.  Impossible to deactivate it and right click on taskbar does not show up "News and Interest" feature for further configuration.

Thanks

7 Replies
Please tell me in what version is the error?
Sorry! I should have mention the version. It occur in Win 10 20H2 and 21H1. I don't know for previous build and release.
Yes I confirm I have a similar problem well that you write about it!
Also in both versions, but it's performing after updating the Windows preview!

I did not found any major critical issue otherwise in windows in regard of the fact we can't deactivate the toolbar in some circumstance, but it appear to be just an UI issue.

For Windows Preview, whick one are you talking about?

Yes it's normal such glitches I have not seen it before only in the build: 19043.1052, 19042.1052
Where are we reporting this issue> Am I at the right place for that?
best response confirmed by PMonette (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@PMonette 

I advise you to open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue and make sure include the step by step on how to reproduce this issue.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by PMonette (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@PMonette 

I advise you to open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue and make sure include the step by step on how to reproduce this issue.

View solution in original post