April 27th webcast + Q&A: What’s new in the Windows 10 Creators Update for IT professionals

Community Manager

Register today for a live webcast and Q&A on Thursday, April 27th with Nathan Mercer and Michael Niehaus from the Windows Commercial team. They'll walk you through the newest deployment and management scenarios for Windows 10, demo new features in Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, and provide some tips and tricks to help you get the most out of Windows 10, version 1703.

nmercer-mniehaus.PNG

windows-10-v1703-webcast.png

6 Replies

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this, will this be recorded and available for viewing later?

Thanks

Luke

yes it will be available on-demand using the same link

Hi Robear, try another browser? I had the same issue in chrome, but I was able to do it in safari. Not that's a fix by any means, but to register i had to do it in a different browser outside of chrome. 

Thanks. The link above was edited (i.e., removed the trailing period) on Thursday so was able to Register using IE (or Chrome) on the 22 Apr-17.

Yes, it will be available on demand shortly after the conclusion of the live event. I'll post a link to the on demand version as soon as it's up and ready for viewing.