All my wireless networks disappeared, Bluetooth and Wifi, and I did a network reset.

Copper Contributor

For some reason my networks stopped working, and it happened after an update. (I removed the update as well) and I am not able to see any wireless connections as indicated in the picture.

I have tried to check for updates for the driver, as well as enable and disable it. I also tried the same with the network adapter.. anything you can think of you name it.. but I still can't find a solution.

EDIT: I am connected via LAN

3 Replies

@kmajed 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Windows 10 space- please post Windows 10 questions here in the future. 

Hi @kmajed , 

Please go to the device manager and check for the driver for the wireless adapter. I would suggest you to download and install the fresh driver from the manufacturer's website. I hope this could be helpful for you.

Try visit your device's manufacturer website and download and install the latest driver for the Wireless.
Open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue.