Windows 1909 update

Copper Contributor

Hello
in my company we have been planning for several months to upgrade our PCs from version 1809 to version 1909,

but today I discovered this article : https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1909

Can you tell me if yes or not the feature updates are currently suspended because of the Covid situation ?

we use CMCB 1910 and we try to update the PCs from Cloud management Gateway.

Thank you

2 Replies
The best answer is “Yes,” you should install this new feature update, but the answer will depend whether you're already running version 1903 (May 2019 Update) or an older release. If your device is already running the May 2019 Update, then you should install the November 2019 Update.
Hi Foued - This pause should not in any way impact your work for your company in any way. The pause is strictly the Microsoft upgrading of consumer devices to W10 v. 1909. We offer each release to Windows Update connected devices. For this pause, customers connected to Windows Update will need to go seek the upgrade which is still available; the upgrade will not automatically be offered and come down to their machines. For businesses, if you are using Windows Update for Business or WSUS/SCCM or 3rd party tools, the update is still available and can be rolled out as needed.