Windows 10 asking for password every-restart

Copper Contributor

Hello Team,

I have windows 10 enterprise in whenever I restart this laptop every time it ask for password 

Like:- one-drive application, Microsoft teams password, and gmail password also got paused.

I dont know what happens to this.

Please advice.

7 Replies
Are you the administrator of that computer or just a user?
Does it ask for password when you press restart or when your system boot up?
Are you using Microsoft Account or Local Account?

@Luis_Guicho  Its administrator

@Reza_Ameri-Archived  I m using local account and I am using multiple application like.

Onedrive, dropbox whenever I restart my system after login again I need to enter one drive password and dropbox password and in google chrome Gmail syncing also got paused I need to login again an again in chrome also.

@deepak1545 Unfortunately I won't be able to post screenshots because I have my Windows 10 in Portuguese version. Hope someone can do it.

However, click Windows + R and type: secpol.msc and try to understand if you have any options that require the introduction of passwords under the account policies.

@Luis_Guicho  Please find the screenshot as below, I dont think

deepak1545_0-1589858423354.png

@deepak1545 in this case, try open Settings and go to Accounts and under Sign-on options, make sure turn on Use my sign-in infor to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update or restart.