Windows 10 IoT Core Services available NOW

Microsoft

Windows 10 IoT Core Services is a new cloud services subscription that provides the essential services needed to commercialize a device on Windows 10 IoT Core. Through this subscription, OEMs have access to 10 years of support on Windows 10 IoT Core Long Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) along with services to manage device updates and assess device health.

Read more here.

5 Replies

I'm unable to complete the Getting Started guide for IoT Core Services. I'm stuck on the last step in the Device Update Center User Guide, "Step 6: Validate the updates on device".

Has anyone been able to complete this step successfully that can help me out?

Hello, it looks like this issue is duplicated from the forums. We are looking into this. 

Hi, if the duplicate issue you're referring to is this one: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/465913e4-6f89-485d-84e8-9aef0f6f7255/implementing-iot..., then it's also created by me and I have not received support on the forum for over two months. Are you still looking into this?

My apologies, I'll ping the team to see what's going on.

Hi @cearly , are there any logs that you could share? You can continue the conversation on the forums - I've engaged Fei again so he knows that you're still having this issue. The more information that you can provide, the better we'll be able to help.