Welcome to the Windows 10 for Education AMA!

Community Manager

We will spend this hour answering your questions about Windows 10 scenarios for education environments. Best practices, tips and tricks, configuration questions—whatever the topic, members of the Windows product and engineering teams.

To submit a question, click "Start a new conversation" in the Windows 10 deployment space--and do this for each new question. This will enable us to easily identify and answer your questions. If you want to keep an eye on the questions being asked by your peers, simply stay on the Windows 10 deployment space and refresh the page from time to time.

If you are looking for help with a specific issue, please visit the Windows IT Pro forums on TechNet.

After the event, we will make a summary of the AMA and post it to the group. To get started, please introduce yourself as a reply below!

7 Replies

Hello! This is Eric from the community team checking in. Looking forward to all your education questions!

Hi everyone - Tim Richardson here from the SDS team. Good to meet you all!

Hello! My name is Ravi and I am a Program Manager on the Intune for Education team at Microsoft. Glad to be here for this AMA and excited to answer your questions!

Hi! This is Steven from the Microsoft Store for Education team checking in :)
Hi everyone! My name is Liz - I work on Windows 10 and the Set up School PCs app.
Hi, this is Nilanjana from the Microsoft Store for Education team. Good to meet you all.
Hi all! I'm Lee from the Windows marketing team and excited to join this AMA!