Announcing a Windows 10 deployment AMA on June 8th!

Community Manager

We are very excited to announce an upcoming opportunity to 'Ask Microsoft Anything' (AMA) about Windows 10 deployment!

The AMA will take place on Thursday, June 8, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM Pacific Timein the Windows 10 deployment space.

An AMA is a live online event similar to a "YamJam" on Yammer or an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit. The Windows 10 deployment AMA will give you the opportunity to connect with members of the Windows product teams, who will be on hand to answer your questions and listen to feedback about application compatibility, Windows 10 deployment options, deployment best practices, and more.

Don't miss this opportunity. Add the event to your calendar. We hope to see you there!

windows-deployment-ama.PNG

13 Replies
Is there a join link?
What Jason said.

Just refresh this board - there'll be an announcement post coming shortly!

Also, not sure how to join.
The core node you are trying to access was not found, it may have been deleted. Please refresh your original page and try the operation again.

Apologies: the correct link is here.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-10-deployment/bd-p/Windows10deployment

It's just the same board you're already posting in!

How do I join this?

I'm out. Let us know if & when you figure out how to make this work.

there is no seminar or video, you simply post a new conversation to this forum. if you look up top you should see "start a new conversation". They should have been clear about that.
Same here, how do I join

It's also similar to a Reddit AMA (if you're not familiar with a YamJam) in that it's a Q&A session conducted over a forum setting. So you post your questions and you'll get Microsoft folks responding, but there's nothing really to join other than the community you're already in. 

Apologies for any difficulties!