Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have tried Microsft Health Bot which is available as SAAS service,

have used Direct line

I want to create Different UI,

is there any possible way?

Like if i get response like 

select gender type 

on that time i want to show images not buttons!!

and other cards also 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by mjc_NWT (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@jaypatadia 

Thanks for asking. There different levels of customization possible:

• Hard - Custom chat client - You can build completely custom chat application. The application calls Direct Line API and gets the raw bot responses. You should recognize the gender question and then build code to display card per your requirements. 
  • Medium - Customize the webchat sample. Use the standard webchat sample and customize it. You can do stylistic customizations by modifying the CSS or you can do more advanced things by drilling down into the react application. 

Hope that helps, Regards, Adam 

@jaypatadia 

I recommend utilizing Microsoft's Adaptive Card framework, for which there are custom integration points within the Healthcare Bot portal/scenario editor. You can add image squares to the cards, etc. 

When interacting with the Direct Line API, the adaptive card JSON will be returned in the attachments. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by mjc_NWT (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@jaypatadia 

Thanks for asking. There different levels of customization possible:

• Hard - Custom chat client - You can build completely custom chat application. The application calls Direct Line API and gets the raw bot responses. You should recognize the gender question and then build code to display card per your requirements. 
  • Medium - Customize the webchat sample. Use the standard webchat sample and customize it. You can do stylistic customizations by modifying the CSS or you can do more advanced things by drilling down into the react application. 

Hope that helps, Regards, Adam 

View solution in original post