SOLVED

Entity recognition from LUIS.AI - Microsoft HealthBot preview.

Copper Contributor

Hola Amigos,

Hope MS Suite is keep us really busy :)

We need your help, we are exploring the new Microsoft HealthBot preview and trying to create a custom scenarios. We are able to create a scenario and attached with the NLU we designed on LUIS.AI .

But while executing the scenario from the chatbot interface, we are only able to trigger the intents from NLU, but not able to identify the entities. Unless we find what entity is user input is triggering, we can't follow up with the user conversational flow.

Could someone help to identity the entity names we well along with the Intent from LUIS. 

Great thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Bhanu Kandregula

2 Replies
best response confirmed by bhanukandregula (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi Bhanu and thank you for writing!
You should be able to access the full LUIS metadata of the top scoring intent including the array of entities. This information can be found as part of your scenario variables. 
Have a look at the screenshot below taken from the debug window of the scenario editor. 
In the sample below my scenario id is 'labres' and i can access the array of input arguments that includes all associated metadata of my top scoring intent. 

LUinputs.png

Hope this help.

Thank you, Amiga.

I'm super happy to see people with HealthBot. Hope we will have much stronger community to get the things done, down the road.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by bhanukandregula (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi Bhanu and thank you for writing!
You should be able to access the full LUIS metadata of the top scoring intent including the array of entities. This information can be found as part of your scenario variables. 
Have a look at the screenshot below taken from the debug window of the scenario editor. 
In the sample below my scenario id is 'labres' and i can access the array of input arguments that includes all associated metadata of my top scoring intent. 

LUinputs.png

Hope this help.

View solution in original post