conversation logs in Healthcare bot

Copper Contributor

Hi Team, i am able to see the "conversation logs" option next to "unrecognized utterances" logs in screen shots provided in the documentation but unable to see that in the Health Bot service tool. Please help us where to check these logs other than typing the log keyword in the conversation flow in the bot.

5 Replies

@conversationalai 

Hi, The conversation logs is a preview feature that is not currently available to all tenants. This should be made available in a few weeks. Apologies for the confusion. 

@Adam Walker 

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your response. Now we are able to find and download conversation logs in the tool.

And one more query is about ProviderLookup built-in API, i am using this API in one of my scenario development and earlier it was working fine but now we are getting the following request error.

“name”:“RequestError”,“message”:“Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND scenariocatalogprod.azurewebsites.netscenariocatalogprod.azurewebsites.net:443

Thanks for letting us know. This appears to be an issue on our side, we are investigating and will let you know once there is a resolution. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

@conversationalai 

Hi, 

Just to update you this issue has been resolved. You should be able to make an API call in the provider lookup template. @conversationalai 

@Adam Walker 

Thanks for the confirmation. I am able to make a call to ProviderLookup API.