SOLVED

Scrapping and Automation

Copper Contributor

Hey There!

Basically, I want to make a website that can scrape data from other websites without using an API in the same way that cURL in PHP scrapes data from other websites. I would like to know if it is possible to do this type of programming in ASP.net . My final year project will be a ASP.net project that focuses on automation and that I wish to do in ASP.net. 

Thanks.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by jason006 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @jason006,

Thanks for posting your issue here.

However this platform is used for how-to discussions and sharing best practices for building any app with .NET. Since your issue is a technical question, welcome to post it in Microsoft Q&A forum, the support team and communities on Microsoft Q&A will help you for any technical questions.
Besides, it will be appreciated if you can share it here once you post this technical question Microsoft Q&A.
Best Regards,
Lan Huang

@LanHuang Thanks for your guidance. I will post this query in Q&A Forum and update you whenever I got response from anyone.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by jason006 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @jason006,

Thanks for posting your issue here.

However this platform is used for how-to discussions and sharing best practices for building any app with .NET. Since your issue is a technical question, welcome to post it in Microsoft Q&A forum, the support team and communities on Microsoft Q&A will help you for any technical questions.
Besides, it will be appreciated if you can share it here once you post this technical question Microsoft Q&A.
Best Regards,
Lan Huang

View solution in original post