Viva Learning content not accessible from Teams mobile client?

Occasional Contributor

We are currently looking into Viva Learning (the free version, for now), and we use LinkedIn Learning subscriptions with it.

Using the Windows or Web version of Viva Learning in Teams works fine, I can access content without issues. However, when I try and access the actual training content through the Teams mobile app I always get this error:

KeesHuizer_0-1656570273096.png

As you can see it doesn't just happen with LinkedIn Learning content, it also happens with the Microsoft Learn content (or any other content).

Are we missing something here, or isn't the mobile as functional as the Windows or web version?

3 Replies
@kees - did this ever work for you? we are facing exactly the same - i hesitate reaching out to MS, as their break fix support usually takes weeks to resolve

@Gursewak I have no idea if it really has something to do with it, but only after I put the Viva learning app in a policy in the Teams admin center and have it pushed to my Teams client it magically started to work.

@kees Thanks, we already have the app added in an app set-up policy since a few weeks.
The content started appearing for me in a few days automatically (without any changes made)
Its really tough to understand the root cause for many of these issues, as the product is still new - hoping MS can publish some good forums around Viva