Visio filename in process line

Copper Contributor
I often work with multiple visio files at the same time. I use the windows 10 settings, 'never combines icons on the process line', and would like to see filenames on the icons, to make it easy to switch between the open files. Some files are showing the filename, but others only show 'Visio professional', as if I had just opened the application. How can I control, that the visio icons on the process line is showing the filename, and not just 'Visio professional'? regards Henrik
2 Replies

@Henrik Vestergaard has the same problem as I have . . . .work'n hard on more than one Visio diagrams of the same processes with tweaks for this version and that version at the one time. Yup and its with Visio professional only . . . I can't readily confirm the object open. It's annoying and a considerable limiting factor to this package's effectiveness.

I had figured it's maybe not been installed by IT Crowd with the right specifications as can't find an option to turn on the facility to show what object am using . . .

@Jeremycanard Solution: found out what happens . . . when Visio Prof is opening many diagrams in the same session it opens second, third, fourth etc. in a not full screen mode but with an "under" bar (in white and not immediately discernible if busy) in the instances of Visio. Simply select the full-page icon on far top right-hand size and bongo get the full-page Visio experience complete with the diagram file title in the blue title ribbon at the top . . .