Insights and controls for Microsoft 365 Apps in admin center
Published Mar 02 2021 02:44 AM 1,506 Views
Subject Matter Experts:
Microsoft
With the increasing speed and complexity of moving to the cloud, IT admins are facing challenges to get jobs done well in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. We want to put our admins in the driver's seat. In this session, you will learn about actionable insights & effective controls we have launched and are developing in the Microsoft 365 admin center that will make it easier for admins to manage Office monthly updates and have visibility into our latest new improvements on user feedback.
2 Comments

@Rebecca_Keys Why you use this way to embed the videos - I prefer absolutely youtube. It is much more faster than this. And I can download the video. I often watch not the complete video, I like to press the right arrow button often to get an overview. But this is not possible with this videos. :(

Microsoft

Hi @Thomas Maier, thanks for the feedback! We embed the videos this way instead of using YouTube because Tech Community enables you to engage directly with the engineers and subject matter experts creating the capabilities you're learning about, and easily find related resources or communities that will enable you to learn more.