How Microsoft improved search experience for its users using Microsoft search
Published Sep 21 2020 07:52 PM 5,719 Views
Microsoft
Learn from Microsoft’s Core Services Engineering(CSE) on how it’s transforming search experience for microsoft employees using Microsoft Search. Hear from CSE on the details of the employee search landscape, search experience evolution and how microsoft search is helping transform the experience across M365 and employee portals. Gain insights on how search administration is done at Microsoft as well as best practices - Vijaya Alaparthi, Anishkumar Thoppil Ramakrishnan, Sapna Nadkarni & Dodd Willingham
1 Comment
Copper Contributor

@MelissaBathum thanks for the really interesting session team, I love hearing how Microsoft is running things internally :) I noticed at around 9:10 in the video there’s a screenshot showing what looks like a bookmark Answer in search results that are scoped to a site or hub rather than the organisation. Could you please share how this was achieved, as I’d love to replicate in our intranet hub site if possible - I think Answers have huge potential but find them being restricted to organisation search scopes hides them from most of our intranet users!