Get started with Microsoft Lists
Published Sep 19 2020 04:13 AM 41.4K Views
Microsoft
Get a good look at Microsoft Lists - your smart information tracking app in Microsoft 365. See how Lists evolve from SharePoint lists to empower individuals and teams to create, share and track information – including innovation in Microsoft Teams. Lots of demos highlighting all entry points and capabilities.
6 Comments
Copper Contributor

@MelissaBathum  Where is the Lists app?  Or what is the Lists web app URL?  I don't see on my Office 365.  Extensive searching has not uncovered their locations.

Brass Contributor

@Jay Griffin 

I also am still  not seeing it  in my Office 365 but you can go to your OneDrive and change the last portion of the url from "onedrive.aspx" to "lists.aspx"

Sometimes this will bring up a mostly blank screen but a refresh tends to correct it on the first try.

Hope that helps!

Copper Contributor

@MelissaBathumThis is a very informative and helpful video, thank you! I'm looking forward to when all of these features are in my tenant.  Where can I find more info about the JSON needed to configure the form? When I clicked the "learn more" link, as shown in the video, it went to the Bing homepage. Thank you!

Copper Contributor
Knowledge about built and tract and aset
Brass Contributor

@MelissaBathum Great features ! 

I have questions about it:

1. we have Lists in Teams but we do not have the same experience as shown in the demo - neither the associated calendar nor the configration of rules and workflow. Is it normal?

2. Is this a "real" calendar, that can be sync in Outlook - so as to plan meeting and centralize all the useful events and other important milestones for a team.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Copper Contributor

@MelissaBathum 

Thanks for the video.

When i start to use the recruitment-tracker template, I get only the structure created but NO sample data.

Can I get the template with sample data please ?