Microsoft Tech Talks: I need an Azure Easy Button - How to EASE into Infra as Code

Microsoft

Are you curious how to get started in Devops, and infrastructure as Code? Do you have a problem with Shadow IT? How do you give your developers a safe place playground and do it NOW!   

Join us to discuss and learn how real world customers are going from ZERO cloud to full Devops and retain control in a matter of days 

Register here: 

https://aka.ms/MTTRegAzureEasyButton

EVENT TITLE:
I need an Azure Easy Button - How to EASE into Infrastructure as Code

EVENT DATE & TIME
Thursday - January 28th, 2021 - 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM

EVENT ABSTRACT:

How do you unleash the creativity of your developers, without losing control of your compliance and security needs? What is the way to take advantage of cloud automation if you are not a scrum master or Devops guru? Let us show you how Microsoft created a free solution called Enterprise Scale Landing zones based off industry standard Cloud Adoption Frameworks to drive easy, and quick “one button” solutions to security, organization, subscription democratization and low touch Azure Administration!

EVENT AGENDA:
11:00 AM – Opening / Welcome
11:05 AM - Featured Topic – Speaker
12:15 PM - Q&A

EVENT SPEAKER BIO: Richard Timmering
Richard is a Senior Cloud Solution Architect and provides proactive education along with architectural design and advice that involve the Microsoft Azure. Richard has a background in hosted services and has certificates in both VMware and Microsoft virtualization platforms. Richard hates writing code but Loves Azure, let him show you how to make this easy.

EVENT VENUE
Live Teams Events

If you choose to participate in this Microsoft Team Live Event, the information you provide upon joining the event may be viewable by other participants

2 Replies

@Art Hogarth

Will you provide a working link for today's event as after I click 'Submit' upon entering my registration info a get?:

HTTP Status 404 –

type Status Report

Description http.404

Please advise.