Search For Cloud Printers

MVP

Hi, just wondering why the last option to deploy Universal Print is not showing up?

-I have registered a printer successful and assigned members to it (with a universal print license)

-Windows 10 Pro/Business uptodate with an Ms365 Business license attached. 

-Waited like 2/3 hours now...rebooted multiple times

-The option to search for cloud printers is not showing up to add the printer. Did i missed something?

Thanx in advance 

3 Replies

@Rudy_Ooms_MVP - is your device where you are trying to add Universal Print printer workplace joined to Azure AD?

@Saurabh_Bansal 

Yes, I trieid it also with a new enrolled azure ad joined device.

The weird thing is.. other users i licensed are working fine. Everyone has the button to search for cloud printers except me :) . 

I will try to remove the license and wait some time and will try to re-apply the license and the membership to the printer

@Rudy_Ooms_MVP - one other thing to check will be - did you ever deploy/use the Hybrid Cloud Print (HCP)? If yes, then following this thread - https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/discussions/universal-print-compatibility-with-existing-hybri...

If nothing works, I recommend reaching out to Support. Support request can be created using one of the following (based on your Support plan with Microsoft):

1. Windows Support for Business
  2. Azure Support
  3. Services Hub