Promocode not working

Copper Contributor

I received promo code but when I click on "Apply this promo code to your M365 subscription " I get below message.

Sorry

The service you’re subscribing to isn’t available for one of the following reasons:

• It’s no longer offered by Microsoft.

• You’ve already tried this service. You can sign up for a trial only once.

• The beta or trial you’re requesting has expired.

• The promotion code has already been used.

For more information, contact the Microsoft partner or Microsoft sales agent that gave you the link to this offer.

4 Replies

@kunjalamin900 

Please open a support ticket from http://aka.ms/UPPortal. We can help troubleshoot or issue you another promo code if required.

@Rani_Abdellatif 

Thank you for reply. can I create support ticket as Technical issue? if it is technical issue then under which service I can log under because I cannot see print service.

I've had the same issue with the exactly the same message. When I log a call using the link from the UP registration email, I am unable to because I don't have an agreement with the school Azure license. Surely there should be somewhere I can ask for help, if this is a Preview and it won't even allow me to install it.

@kunjalamin900 If you have an Azure subscription you can open a support ticket in the Azure AD portal by searching on Universal Print - Preview. If you don't have that option, open an Azure Identity support issue and put in the description that you need to be transferred to the Universal Print - Preview team. 

Phil