Cannot not finnish the sign-up

Copper Contributor

Due to circumstances, I was only be able to complete the sign-up partially of Universal Printing. Because of this I can't use the promo code again to finish the sign-up.

I can login in my preview environment but have no further rights there.

Nor can I grant licenses.

Who can help me with this to get it working or show me a direction.

Thanks

4 Replies

Hi @AMS_Admin 

Have you followed all the steps as prescribed in this document?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/universal-print/fundamentals/universal-print-getting-started

It would help you to single out the problem and help you solve it completely.

Currently, Universal printing is available as a preview and not as a full blown application.

It needs proxy ports to set it up with the printers of your choice. It does not have the cpaability to solve the issues for you.

Hi @Abigail05 During the signup I had a malfunction of my browser. It stopped at the question when a check had to be made of a txt record. I was unable to create that record and I also cannot remember which record name I need to create to perform the check. That why the sign up isnt finished completely.

@AMS_Admin, sorry to hear that you ran into an issue while trying to complete the sign-up process.  Please message me directly and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Jimmy

@Jimmy_Wu , the problem is solved. The sign in process was completed but in a test environment I didn't expected. The first look is that everything is working well and I will be testing.

Thanx for your reply.