Currently, there is a limited list of Windows settings that can follow the user wherever they login to a Windows 10 device (if allowed by the admin) through Enterprise State Roaming. These are listed in documentation, but also below.
The ask is to add "User-selected Universal Printers" as part of the roamable settings.
- Theme: desktop background, user tile, taskbar position, etc.
- Internet Explorer Settings: browsing history, typed URLs, favorites, etc.
- Passwords: Windows credential manager, including Wi-Fi profiles
- Language Preferences: spelling dictionary, system language settings
- Ease of Access: narrator, on-screen keyboard, magnifier
- Other Windows Settings: see Windows Settings details
- Microsoft Edge browser setting: Microsoft Edge favorites, reading list, and other settings