SOLVED

What will UP Cost?

Copper Contributor

Hi

Thank you for letting me in the Private Preview. All of this is very exciting!

But... I was wondering what all of this would cost in the future.

- Wil it be a monthly fee,

- pay/user,

- Included in E3 of E5 ? 

I work for a school and our budget is limited. If this would cost to much, it's also not possible for us to implement. I don't need to have an exact answer, but an indication would be great.

Thanks for this great product! 

Laurent

4 Replies
best response confirmed by Saurabh_Bansal (Microsoft)
Solution

@Laurent Veys, Thanks for your patience while we actively work with product planning to finalize the plan.  When we have more to share, we'll post the info.

Regards,

Jimmy

@Jimmy_Wu, has there been any update on will there be an added additional cost to Universal Print when it comes out of public preview? I work for a non-profit and we just started working on our new FY budgeting and so need to know what to add if necessary. Thanks!

@Jeffrey Allen The latest I've heard is it will definitely be included in Microsoft 365 Business/Enterprise E3 and Education A3, but "details at a later date" - so if you're already licensed for E3/A3 no extra cost (off https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/universal-print/fundamentals/universal-print-faqs)

Hopefully there will be some more detail soon released by someone on the inside.

@CoasterKaty, I saw that information and we do have licenses that are eligible but they may add on a charge and so I'd like to confirm with them before I submit our budget.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Saurabh_Bansal (Microsoft)
Solution

@Laurent Veys, Thanks for your patience while we actively work with product planning to finalize the plan.  When we have more to share, we'll post the info.

Regards,

Jimmy

View solution in original post