Sep 28 2021
Is this expected behavior?
1. Add UP Printer A on windows 10
2. Print text file to Printer A
3. Printer's queue has a task as well as on Azure portal
3. Remove Printer A from windows machine
4. Add UP Printer B on the same machine
5. Print text file to Printer B. In Printer's properties One document in queue. On Azure portal 2 documents including one from Printer A
9. Printer A on portal does not have any jobs anymore.
Oct 29 2021
@ktchoumak Looking at the timestamps of your documents, it seems like they were printed almost a week apart.
Given the way print queues are designed, the scenario below seems improbable :). However, just to be sure, please reach out to Microsoft support. We will investigate it.