SOLVED

Printer is not supporting values provided in attribute(s)

Copper Contributor

Hi

I encounter an error when I want to print on a MUP printer a document in landscape mode.

I have this error :{"error":{"code":"400","message":"Printer is not supporting values provided in attribute(s) : finishings","innerError":{"date":"2022-03-25T08:10:14","request-id":"d6631626-7f2f-40b5-a551-9153e40cfcd9","client-request-id":"d6631626-7f2f-40b5-a551-9153e40cfcd9"}}}

In portait mode, it's OK

I used the print connector to install my printer in MUP

It's a problem with my driver ?  I use a V4 driver.
Is it possible to use a V3 driver ?

Which kind of driver do i need to use ? A microsoft driver or could i use a driver from another reseller

Thanks

Xavier M.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Saurabh_Bansal (Microsoft)
Solution
Hello,

"Printer is not supporting values provided in attribute(s) : finishings"

The error sounds like you have chosen finishing options when printing on the client which are not present on the printer queue on the connector server.

I would download and install the global/universal driver from the printer manufacturer and change to the new driver on the queue on the connector server.
Then I would make sure that all the applicable finishing options are available on the queue with a "Update Now" / "Sync" option in the driver or by setting them manually.
Then I would print a test page to the queue and restart the print connector service.

And lastly, uninstall the printer queue from the client and then reinstall it to apply the new config then try to print again.

Good luck!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Saurabh_Bansal (Microsoft)
Solution
Hello,

"Printer is not supporting values provided in attribute(s) : finishings"

The error sounds like you have chosen finishing options when printing on the client which are not present on the printer queue on the connector server.

I would download and install the global/universal driver from the printer manufacturer and change to the new driver on the queue on the connector server.
Then I would make sure that all the applicable finishing options are available on the queue with a "Update Now" / "Sync" option in the driver or by setting them manually.
Then I would print a test page to the queue and restart the print connector service.

And lastly, uninstall the printer queue from the client and then reinstall it to apply the new config then try to print again.

Good luck!

View solution in original post