SOLVED

Print connector version update 1.16.7608.829

Copper Contributor

Hey all, I see in the connector update blog that there should be a newer version of the connector available but mine does not seem to be auto updating itself. Is there anywhere to grab this newer version to do a manual install? I checked the connector download link but it keeps sending me to the 1.14.7564.21701 version. 

Thanks! 

Darren

3 Replies

Same for me. No automatic Update for the Print Connector and the aka.ms/UPConnectorMSI Link still points to the 1.14.x Version.

best response confirmed by NerradPB (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@NerradPB 

Apologies for the confusion! While we have begun rolling out version 1.16.7608.829 via auto-update, it's not available widely yet. The latest widely available connector version is 1.14.7564.21701.

You can either wait for it to automatically update to 1.16, or keep checking the manual download link.

We will update the changelog to clarify this as well -- thanks for catching the confusing language :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Braeden_Petruk_MSFT 

No worries, thank you for clarifying! 

Darren

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by NerradPB (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@NerradPB 

Apologies for the confusion! While we have begun rolling out version 1.16.7608.829 via auto-update, it's not available widely yet. The latest widely available connector version is 1.14.7564.21701.

You can either wait for it to automatically update to 1.16, or keep checking the manual download link.

We will update the changelog to clarify this as well -- thanks for catching the confusing language :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:

View solution in original post