Is Universal Print now in GA or still under review & does it support RICHO printers?

Copper Contributor

Hi, can anyone answer the following questions:

Is Universal Print now in GA or still under review?

&

does UP support RICHO printers?

Thank you

5 Replies

@ZubairAhmed Universal Print is in Preview right now, but we're encouraging organizations to try it out during the preview to see how it can help your business and provide feedback to improve the product before General Availability!

We are working with our partners to manufacture printers that work directly with Universal Print, but in the meantime you can use all of your existing printers by using our Connector app.

You can download the Connector app here.

@ZubairAhmed I will just add that during preview Universal Print is a supported product by the Microsoft Support. If customers face any issue, then can log support case through Azure Support portal.

@Braeden_Petruk_MSFT Thank you for response, I'm certainly interested in UP - next step to see if we can use it in our organisation.  I'll be back for more info soon.  Rgds Zubair

@Saurabh_Bansal I have attempted to get support both through Azure and Fasttrack but no one seems to know what it is or who supports it. Are there any further details as to how to obtain support for this?

@MuskieMan our apologies for the experience you had. I will forward this thread to our support team and someone should reach out to you.