SOLVED

Update on Credit Card Requirements for M365 Tenants

Bronze Contributor

Mindy_Rosenthal_0-1699651511664.png

Update on a solution for credit card requirement issues on M365 tenants for the remaining courses: 

• MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
    •  Resolved. There should not be any further issues, and Trainers can continue with their deliveries. 

• MS-721: Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer
    • Fully resolved by Friday December 8th.  
    • ALH’s are onboarding a new tenant solution for the course 
    • GitHub is being updated with new instructions to help resolve the issue. 
    • NOTE: Please reach out to your ALH to find out when you can resume utilizing the labs

Thank you.

6 Replies
Hi Mindy,

Do you know if the issue is still happening with other courses (i.e. AZ-104, AZ-500, AZ-800)?

Thanks,
Darby
best response confirmed by Mindy_Rosenthal (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

@DarbyJagoe 

Hi Darby, you are spot on. I am waiting to see if there has been a solution before, I make a post about the three courses, but I will by end of day.

Thank you!

@Mindy_Rosenthal I'm teaching MS-700 this week and have been asked for credit card details when trying to get a Teams Rooms Pro trial.

The tenant I've been given was created on 15th November.  Is that why I'm still being asked for credit card details?  Does this fix only work for tenants created from early December onwards?

@Mindy_Rosenthal - any update on this? I tried to search through the posts since last week, but may have missed it.

@DarbyJagoe 

Hey Darby --

I have made a post a week ago about the current issue: URGENT: Labs Impacted by changes to Entra tenant: AZ-104, AZ-500, AZ-800 - Microsoft Community Hub

Currently the lab issues are still trying to be resolved by the Content owners. By tomorrow we should hopefully have a resolution for AZ-500, and I will try to provide at update on the other two. Thank you!

Ah, thanks Mindy, I was looking here for updates, sorry about that!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mindy_Rosenthal (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

@DarbyJagoe 

Hi Darby, you are spot on. I am waiting to see if there has been a solution before, I make a post about the three courses, but I will by end of day.

Thank you!

View solution in original post