SOLVED

NEW! Azure Infrastructure and Data & AI 1-Day ILT offerings!

Bronze Contributor

Mindy_Rosenthal_1-1705033837618.png

The following courses below are all 1-Day ILT offerings! These courses have no cert/exams associated, as they are designed to add additional learning and labs for current ILT course offerings, to better support your Learners, and ILT deliveries. These courses will officially launch on 1/15/24.

The course pages are all live. This can be utilized to better support course information to share to potential Learners. We want to get out our new ILT-courses, to better support preparation for future deliveries.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! 

7 Replies

@Mindy_Rosenthal Thank you.  It is mentioned that the course pages are live, however, I get an error on the course pages.

Please advise?

Is it correct that the courses above are Learning Tracks instead of full courses? I can't find the course id's on Microsoft learn.

@RogiervanMaanen sorry for the delay, @MindyAllison will respond when she is back in the office, she has been out sick. Thanks for your patience! 

@Suridup 

I have been able to access all the links I have shared in the post. Please let me know if you are still having the same issue.

Thank you

best response confirmed by Mindy_Rosenthal (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

@RogiervanMaanen 

Hi there --

Thanks for reaching out. It is still an ILT course for delivery, and has the same exact Trainer assets, and PPT match to the modules available. It is just composed of 1-Learning Path. We will hopefully resolve any confusion and provide more clarity on the TSP Community Call.

For any new ILT offerings that do not show the course number, please refer to the Monthly Title Plan found here to support in the interim: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/training-services-partner/december-v2-title-plan-for-end-of-y...

Thank you

@Mindy_Rosenthal Thanks for the response! I see that there is a big difference between all the Learning paths, some have content for 3 hours and some for 8 hours, how does this work? Because all are one day courses right?

@RogiervanMaanen 

Regarding Learning Paths, some will definitely be 1-Day ILT course offerings, and some are just simply Learning Paths that are part of a larger course (That could be compiled of multiple learning paths for the course content)

The Monthly Title Plan will be your best source for the whole ILT catalog. 

We are continuing to make improvements to better support user experience for ILT on MS Learn. Stay tuned. :)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mindy_Rosenthal (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

@RogiervanMaanen 

Hi there --

Thanks for reaching out. It is still an ILT course for delivery, and has the same exact Trainer assets, and PPT match to the modules available. It is just composed of 1-Learning Path. We will hopefully resolve any confusion and provide more clarity on the TSP Community Call.

For any new ILT offerings that do not show the course number, please refer to the Monthly Title Plan found here to support in the interim: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/training-services-partner/december-v2-title-plan-for-end-of-y...

Thank you

View solution in original post