Submitted by:Martijn Eikelenboom
Jul 22 2016
- It's pretty hard to see if you liked a post. I think the button turns to a lighter blue, but it's almost not noticable.
- the paging buttons are pretty small when you're browsing topics. Pretty hard to find and use when on an ipad. Also I don't think the number of pages are shown.
- if you browse go to your conversations via your profile, the text and the profile image overlap.
- the navigation items in the hamburger menu are too small when using a mobile device. Or there's too little white space. (Which is a bit ironic as the large amount of white space everywhere else downgrades the usability)
- the ul and li elements are not visible when reading post on an ipad. E.g. I don't see them on this post, which makes the post hard to read if you're scrolling through subjects.